August 7, 2022
Whether you're a paying camper (we set up the tent for you) or you're a free bush camper, it's important to keep these things in mind:
· Come fully prepared for proper camping - themore self sufficient you can be, the better
· Bring your own supply of water - having 10-20Lof water with you is a good idea (we do sell water, but please bring your owntoo)
· If you have dietary requirements or are fussywith food, bring some of your own things. We have a shop and takeaway and somefood vendors, but we can't cater for everyone. Having some of your own tuckeris smart
· If you've paid for a tent, we supply a sleepingbag, a self-inflating camp mattress, and a blow up pillow. If you're not usedto camping, why not bring a few extras to make things more comfortable: apillow, an air-mattress, extra doonas... whatever you want.
· You can have your own small/personal campfires,but please be super mindful of keeping it small and contained. A it'sVERY important you put it out if it's left unattended.
· Have you made a donation to attend the festivalyet? Three days of music, sports, arts, culture, talks, tours and more. Pay asyou please: https://www.freedomday.com.au/donate
We’ll keep you in the loop with festival updates.