August 7, 2022
1. You’ll be camping in a tent we’ve supplied and set up for you (with a self-inflating camp mattress, a sleeping bag and a pillow). It’s a fairly back-to-basics set up out here in the bush. Feel free to bring some extra comforts if you can, especially if you’re not accustomed to bush camping.
2. We’ll have take-away festival food and a shop, but we can’t cater for everyone’s dietary requirements. If you need or want some extra tucker (meals and snacks), please consider bringing some with you.
3. We encourage people to bring water and a reusable bottle
4. Ensure you do a COVID rapid test a few days before and on the day of arriving
5. This is a no-alcohol event
We’ll keep you in the loop with festival updates.